How to Play Sic Bo at casinoextra.fr
back to more table games
The components of Sic Bo include three dice and a cage fer holding them. In these cages, there is a series of inclined planes that tumble the dice as they fall. The difference between Sic Bo and Chuck-a-Luck is very slight. The layout is the real difference as the Sic Bo layout is more ornate and provides more spaces fer wagering on such things as Raffles (also known as Triples), High or Low, odds er evens and any single total of the three dice rolled ranging from four to seventeen. A roll of three or eighteen is an automatic loss. Here is a layout of the table and the basic bet options:
Sic Bo at Casino Captain
- Large / Small Bet. A bet placed on Large wins if the total of the three dice is more than 10. A bet placed on Small wins if the total of the three dice is 4 to 10. Both type of bets pay 1 to 1 and lose if any triples are rolled.
- Specific Double. A bet placed here wins if two of the three dice match. There are six specific double bets that a player may make and a player may place bets on any or all of them fer any roll. This type of bet pays 11 to 1. visitez le site
- Specific Triple. A bet placed here wins if all three dice match. There are six specific triple bets that ye can place and ye can place bets on any or all of them fer any roll. This type of bet pays 180 to 1!
- Any Triple. Similar to the specific triple, except in this case ye are covering all numbers. This type of bet pays 31 to 1.
- Specific Total. A bet placed here wins if all the dice add up to a specific total. The payout varies from 6 to 1 to 62 to 1 as ye can see on the example above.
- Pair Match. A bet placed here wins if two of the dice match the pair covered with yer bet. More than one pair match can win on any roll. Fer example, a roll of 2/4/5 pays out to 2/4, 2/5 and 4/5. This type of best pays 6 to 1.
- Numbers Bet. A bet placed here wins if any die matches yer covered number. If one die matches yer covered number, the payout is 1 to 1. If two match, the payout is 2 to 1. If three match, the payout is 12 to 1.